Try is my word of the year. January I "tried" at fitness, February I "tried" at blogging every day. Failure and double failure!
^^ Apparently I'm well on my way to succeeding. This lovely lovely month of March I'm going to try, try again. I'm going to try to really and truly embrace the word try. Maybe I'll fail better, maybe I won't. But as long as I keep trying maybe I'll get somewhere.
Here's a list of goals for March:
1. Keep a detailed budget and attempt to save big $$
2. Get Veronica (our new Troopy!!) roadworthy
3. Have a giant yard sale and get rid of all our unwanted stuff
4. Do insanity (and really stick to it)
5. Catch up on my scrapbook (all the way back from June, yikes!)
6. Make a plan for our Aussie adventure.
7. Blog about it all!
Well, it's the end of February, and even though I flaked out on my own challenge I learned something. I need to figure out what motivates me to try harder at some things than others. I need to push myself and try.